Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner's safer solution to revitalize your artificial grass
The Municipal Water District of Orange County (MWDOC), the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and your local water agency are proud to offer the Turf Removal Program to qualifying residents and businesses across Orange County. Use 50-70% less water outdoors by replacing thirsty turf grass with beautiful, climate-appropriate landscape!
- Rebates start at $3 per square foot of turf removed – the savings really adds up!
- Get paid to transform your landscape and upgrade your outdated irrigation system
- FREE customized *Design Assistance and **Maintenance programs also available to Turf Removal Program participants!
- Save water, save money, and save time on maintenance
- Attractive landscaping increases property values by 6-13%!Rebates are limited. Apply today to take advantage of these significant benefits and more!
Directions for Cleaning Artificial Grass:
- Remove dust, dirt, and leaves. Use a flexible lawn rake or a broom with stiff bristles.
- Prepare your Simple Green solution. In a bucket or large container, mix 1½ cups Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner with a gallon of water.
- Wet. Hose down the area.
- Apply Simple Green. Use a long-handled deck brush to apply the Simple Green solution in sections.
- Rinse. Rinse well with your garden hose. Push any foam to the edges and water it down.
- Repeat. Apply your Simple Green to the next section and rinse.
- Air dry. Allow the entire turf area to dry before using your rake or broom again to groom the blades into their upright position.